About Me

My photo
From Rugby, Warwickshire; Went to Marlborough Secondary School; Studied at Rugby College of Engineering Technology; Worked at HM Forces - British Army; Studied at Royal School of Military Engineering; Former Maintenance Technician at International Computers Limited; Former IT Support at GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals Ltd; Lives in Letchworth

Pages

Monday 26 August 2013

Elf and Safety


The Children in need air show Rained off for me although it did go ahead.  Today I had a little play weathering the pug! Its parked on the programming track which when it not used for programming is the site of the camping coach the pug is a children’s play thing. Elf and safety not on my watch!


1 comment:

  1. I must admit I have a little soft spot for yourlittle Pug
    I think you should have a Blue Peter type of fund raiser sign on it to raise money to renovate it?

    ReplyDelete