About Me

My photo
From Rugby, Warwickshire; Went to Marlborough Secondary School; Studied at Rugby College of Engineering Technology; Worked at HM Forces - British Army; Studied at Royal School of Military Engineering; Former Maintenance Technician at International Computers Limited; Former IT Support at GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals Ltd; Lives in Letchworth

Pages

Wednesday 14 August 2013

Disappointed

Late last week I took delivery of my shiny new Gaugemaster Prodigy Advance 2, having difficulty in reading the data from my existing locos. I bought 2 of Hatton’s own brand 4 function chips. Which by the way are the same size and specification to the DCC Concepts TS2SAP and Gaugemaster DCC26 I don’t know who makes them but the work ok out of the box. Unfortunately I cannot reprogram them ether, my Prodigy Advance 2 seems to have a fault on the programming port. That’s now back to Hatton’s for a replacement. The bridge was put on hold whilst I played with my new toy alas I was bitterly disappointed, so its back to bridge building watch this space!

No comments:

Post a Comment