About Me

My photo
From Rugby, Warwickshire; Went to Marlborough Secondary School; Studied at Rugby College of Engineering Technology; Worked at HM Forces - British Army; Studied at Royal School of Military Engineering; Former Maintenance Technician at International Computers Limited; Former IT Support at GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals Ltd; Lives in Letchworth

Pages

Sunday 10 February 2013

Best stand back it getting bigger!


After a week not feeling my best the weekend arrived and I felt I should unveil my weeks work it’s a coach. Having scoured the internet for a cheap and cheerful specimen, I failed to acquire any thing I felt I could use at reasonable prices. What is it with EBay all the prices are astronomical and listed load are listed as rare? Anyway I bought a Dapol 57ft Stanier brake from my local model shop for £12 the only mod apart from the colour scheme is blanking off the corridor connections. More decals had to be made to complete the paintwork


Well that’s just about this project finished what next. I’m not sure I have two Pugs’ but I’m not ready for them just yet.

2 comments: