About Me

My photo
From Rugby, Warwickshire; Went to Marlborough Secondary School; Studied at Rugby College of Engineering Technology; Worked at HM Forces - British Army; Studied at Royal School of Military Engineering; Former Maintenance Technician at International Computers Limited; Former IT Support at GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals Ltd; Lives in Letchworth

Pages

Sunday 2 December 2012

“you know one you buy one you get one free”

A little more progress this morning airbrushed the roof and removed the masking, on the whole I’m not too displeased some bleeding on the warning panel I guess “Murphy” had his part to play in that.



I’m waiting for a quote from Safestyle UK “you know one you buy one you get one free” to see if they can fit the windows. But in hindsight I think I’ll use the supplied glazing although it’s a little opaque around the front corners.

Now I have all the fiddly bits to paint and touch up the bleeds.


1 comment:

  1. Really is looking good, I just bought some Glue 'n' Glaze by
    http://www.deluxematerials.com/
    I got it from my local model shop and it is supposed to leave no marks they have video's and helpful tips....I have yet to try it when I get round to it....There is always a lot to do in a modellers life...

    ReplyDelete