About Me

My photo
From Rugby, Warwickshire; Went to Marlborough Secondary School; Studied at Rugby College of Engineering Technology; Worked at HM Forces - British Army; Studied at Royal School of Military Engineering; Former Maintenance Technician at International Computers Limited; Former IT Support at GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals Ltd; Lives in Letchworth

Pages

Thursday 20 December 2012

Upper deck position


Having checked the position of the  on the chassis my best guess is this.
 Some work needed now on fabricating the dummy motors and other fitting for the sides of the upper deck, I still have some work on the jib-runner currently in two halves.  
 
Joy of joy my New Year project arrived in the post today can you guess what it will be?   

1 comment:

  1. I don't know what the brass is for yet, it looks interesting.
    The crane body looks better with the ring a little forward. is that a Lego gear I spy?

    ReplyDelete