About Me

My photo
From Rugby, Warwickshire; Went to Marlborough Secondary School; Studied at Rugby College of Engineering Technology; Worked at HM Forces - British Army; Studied at Royal School of Military Engineering; Former Maintenance Technician at International Computers Limited; Former IT Support at GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals Ltd; Lives in Letchworth

Pages

Wednesday 14 November 2012


Well that’s both sets of running lights fabricated and electrically tested, time for a little break until the week end.
 In the mean time I have been thinking of my next mini project conversion of a very sorry looking Hornby 75 Ton steam crane a diesel powered version more of that later that’s all for now folks.

2 comments:

  1. Lights are looking neat.
    There is plenty of crane to work with, I replaced the wheels for finer scale ones ie: Bachmann (you can set correct back 2 back, Plus I discarded the jib runner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. jib runner is cra* i have a doner chassis in the wings when I get around to it.

    ReplyDelete