About Me

My photo
From Rugby, Warwickshire; Went to Marlborough Secondary School; Studied at Rugby College of Engineering Technology; Worked at HM Forces - British Army; Studied at Royal School of Military Engineering; Former Maintenance Technician at International Computers Limited; Former IT Support at GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals Ltd; Lives in Letchworth

Pages

Thursday 22 November 2012

Smoke and mirrors and a false floor




Its Thursday already where do the days go? Well after taking my PA, sorry Linda my lovely wife for some retail therapy from which she came back somewhat disappointed we popped in to my daughters to take her out to lunch for a birthday treat, Happy birthday Rachel.
I spent some time constructing the false floor to hide the running light cables 0.5mm bearers cemented to the chassis, the cables “super” glued to the chassis to which the false floor with the seating will be attached

 

I intend to make an open topped box to surround the motor and attach the decoder to the front face roughly where the red line is showing that should work. But and there is always a but I may have to change my plans

4 comments: