About Me

My photo
From Rugby, Warwickshire; Went to Marlborough Secondary School; Studied at Rugby College of Engineering Technology; Worked at HM Forces - British Army; Studied at Royal School of Military Engineering; Former Maintenance Technician at International Computers Limited; Former IT Support at GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals Ltd; Lives in Letchworth

Pages

Tuesday 27 November 2012

Not much going on


Slow progress the railbus is at the same stage as it was in my last blog; however I have made up an adaptor for my compressor so I can use my airbrush, another skill I will have to revisit, I have put my thoughts on my track plan into AnyRail and this is the first draft. [Comments please]



Each square represents 3 inches

3 comments:

  1. Are you going to have goods and loco facilities

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a possibility, the idea is loosely base on the Fort William – Mallaig stations as I say its early days my plan is 4x1 foot modules.

      Delete