About Me

My photo
From Rugby, Warwickshire; Went to Marlborough Secondary School; Studied at Rugby College of Engineering Technology; Worked at HM Forces - British Army; Studied at Royal School of Military Engineering; Former Maintenance Technician at International Computers Limited; Former IT Support at GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals Ltd; Lives in Letchworth

Pages

Saturday 24 November 2012

Marcs Blog


Today we went to school to see the model train show, I liked the small trains best granddad said they were N gauge. I went with Granddad and Uncle Steven he took pictures of the trains. Granddad bought a chip thing for his railbus. After lunch we fitted it to the railbus and we tested it on a bit of track, but when I drove it first a red light was not working but granddad fixed it. I had a good day with Uncle Steven and Granddad here is a small video and some picture from Uncle Steven. My favourite train was the one with Thomas on the back.

Marc 24 November 2012









1 comment: